Find your favorite "Menu Item" from the Banquet Notebook
and download it here.
Menu at a Glance
APPETIZERS (Bite-size devotions)
A variety of bite-sized, flavorful portions of God's word to whet the appetite.
SALADS (Praise and Gratitude)
Crisp, cool selections of praise and gratitude to tantalize the palate and welcome the presence of God to your day.
SOUPS (Prayer Exercises)
ENTREES (The meat of God's word)
Enjoy "large quantities of nutrient-dense food".
- "My Thoughts" Outline
- "My Thoughts"-Sample
- Quiet Time Format Exercises
- 5x5x5 Daily Bible Reading Plan
- Experience God with all your Senses
- Experience God - John 21 worksheet
- Experience God - Optional Scripture Passages
- Q&A With Jesus
- Three Things I Pray
- Bible Treasure Hunt
- "Creative Ways to Spend Time with God" (Excerpted from a Bible Study by Amy Meyer Allen) (NEW)
DESSERTS (Creative Ideas)
Sweet, memorable, creative treats to close out your meal and delight your senses.
- Experiencing God Through Images/Scripture Memory Exercise
- Scripture Memory Exercise-Sample
- Memorize It
- Word Art
- Heart Maps
- Life Verse Road Map Instructions
- Life Verse Road Map Blank
- Theme Collage
- Prayer Stick Figures (NEW)
- Looking for Fingerprints (NEW)
- Personalized Menu for a Quiet Time